The Career Network Ministry (CNM) is one of the outreach teams of McLean Bible Church in Northern Virginia. Our goal is to provide caring support to individuals during career transitions. We desire to encourage, equip and empower you to become all that God wants you to be. The Career Network Ministry provides ministry and support to anyone in a work life transition. Discover your God-given gifts and find a career that is right for you.
- We offer moral and prayer support in a safe environment, encourage the exchange of information and ideas and the sharing of resources.
- We provide consultation and training for skill development, job search development to include resume development, job search techniques, networking and interviewing techniques.
- We provide career assessment, including consultation on discovering your spiritual gifts, talents, interests, experiences, and potential career options.
Find Us On The Web:
McLean Bible Church is located at 8925 Leesburg Pike (Route 7), just west of Tysons Corner, Virginia (“R7C” in the map below):
- From the Beltway (I-495) take Exit 47A, Route 7 west towards Tysons Corner. After you cross the Dulles Toll Road (267), look for McLean Bible Church (MBC) on the left. Proceed about 6/10 mile and turn left at the traffic light (Lewinsville Road) into the MBC parking lot.
- From the west, take Leesburg Pike (Rt. 7) to Lewinsville Road & turn right at the light into the church property.
- From the Dulles Toll Road, take the Leesburg Pike exit west (Exit 16) & go towards Leesburg. McLean Bible Church is on the left at the light at Lewinsville Road.
Everyone is welcome to attend CNM meetings, which are held weekly:
- Tuesdays from 6:30 pm – 10 pm at McLean Bible Church
Tysons Campus, room 1610.
- 6.30 to 7.30 pm Resume reviews, interview practice, one on one advice with professional recruiters.
- 7.30 to 9.30 pm General meeting & network. Speakers every other week. Each participant does a 60 second elevator pitch on themselves as part of the general meeting.
Volunteer with Career Network Ministry:
Serve with the Career Network Ministry! Our Needs include:
- Pre-meeting set up and administration
- Human Resources
- Resume writing
- Job search coaching
- Editor for the handbook
- Or anyone with a heart to serve!
Contact Gail Crocket for more information.